Full Time Seasonal employees needed for mowing, trimming and general cemetery maintenance. Must by 18 yrs. May thru November, M-F; 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. $12.00 per hour plus holidays. Drug and Background checks necessary. If interested please fill out application below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB DESCRIPTION – GENERAL FOREMAN Location -Central Connecticut
BASIC FUNCTION: To direct and supervise all field operations of the
cemetery or cemeteries entrusted to the General Foreman’s care in conformity
with Catholic Cemeteries Association policies and to. represent the
Association to the public in a manner that reflects favorably on the
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To direct and supervise all field employees and all operational
and maintenance activities
- To train and instruct and develop field employees in performance
of job assignments
- To instruct and insure that field employees follow proper safety
procedures in job assignments and in the use of equipment
- To assist families at the time of purchase of graves whether pre-need or immediate need and be responsible for paper work involved in the absences of a family service advisor.
- To oversee the activities related to interment, including laying
out and checking on graves, funeral procedures, vault setting,
grave preparation and completion of interments
- To assign work and maintain standards of performance so that the
cemetery is in excellent condition at all times
- To supervise the work related to memorials, including layout of
foundations and setting of markers
- To assist in the layout of new sections and the renovation of old
- To maintain good public relations with the community, and assist the public in their needs, taking appropriate action to resolve complaints
- To make recommendations for improving and developing cemetery facilities, and suggest such changes in policy as seem appropriate
- To be responsible for all inventory items and proper maintenance of cemetery equipment and buildings
- Should have basic computer knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook (or any email) programs
- To monitor all cemetery employee’s attendance records and
report excessive absenteeism/tardiness to the manager.
- Follows Association’s policies and fulfills requests promptly.
- Responsible for completing all assigned projects within schedule.
- Must complete all paperwork pertaining to all contracts and product sales in the absences of a family Service Advisor.
- Responsible for productivity through pre-job planning and scheduling.
- To assure the preparation and accuracy of all cemetery office records and to prepare statistical data, monthly area operation reports and other reports as directed.
- Is responsible for all cemetery operations in the absences of the cemetery manager.
JOB PERFORMANCE: Performance will be evaluated by accomplishments in
relation to above duties.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIP: The General Foreman is responsible to the
cemetery manager for the performance of duties set forth above.
Please send resumes to Robert Burns – email@example.com