Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Inc. – West Haven, CT
BASIC FUNCTION: To assist the manager/general foreman by performing all clerical, typing,
computer entries and general office activities in order to maintain properly the cemetery office and to
render courteous assistance to all who call at the office in person or by telephone and to represent
the Association to the public in a manner that reflects favorably on the Catholic Church. In the
absence of the manager/general foreman, the receptionist conducts all office operations.
- To receive and complete interment orders.
- To record and file all cemetery records as established by corporate directives.
- To receive and answer all inquiries or refer them to the proper person and/or administrative
- To accept complaints and process them in the proper manner.
- To review memorial applications for location, completed payment, etc. and prepare for approval
- To receive payments, make out receipts and prepare deposits.
- To handle petty cash fund.
- To make time cards and check them weekly and to advise the manager of any discrepancies.
- To match individual time cards to computer payroll entries and report any discrepancies to the
- Process all office forms for any products and services offered by the Association.
- Process credit card payments either by phone or in person.
- In the absence of the manager, communicates sales, interments, etc. to the general
- To receive, prepare and type documents, correspondence
and reports in final form and prepare reports as required.
- Compile and computerize statistical data and utilize computer programs as needed.
- To process all incoming payables, lot returns, etc. for approval of cemetery manager.
- Follows Association’s policies and fulfills requests promptly.
Job Type: Part time up to 25 Hours
Resumes can be submitted to email@example.com