About the Employer
The Catholic Cemeteries Association administers and manages the complete operations for 30 Catholic Cemeteries (including 13 mausoleums) within Hartford, Litchfield, and New Haven counties. At this time we are currently searching for a Cemetery Manager for the Meriden/Wallingford area.
We are seeking an enterprising individual to exercise field and office cost center supervision of the Catholic Cemetery operations. You will plan, direct and accomplish the general directives of the Catholic Cemeteries Association with maximum efficiency. You will represent the Association to the public in a manner that reflects favorably on the Catholic Church. Additionally you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting a harmonious interaction among the Cemetery personnel by promoting a cooperative service- oriented work environment.
We offer excellent compensation for motivated individuals which includes: A competitive salary, health and retirement benefits and generous paid time off plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cemetery Administration and Operations
- Customer Service/Public Relations
- Team Development
- Four year college degree preferred or comparable experience
- Previous cemetery management preferred
- Demonstrate high level of leadership, customer service skills, business planning, and relationship building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience managing the maintenance of building and grounds
- Passion and energy for contributing to the growth of the Cemeteries Association and educating the surrounding community.
- Experience working with a union
Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com